This class is designed specifically for people close to retirement. It’s an in-depth course that will give participants a clear understanding of the framework of a retirement plan, the process involved in creating a plan, an understanding of how and when to prioritize goals, and the products commonly used to fund retirement. Additionally, this class will help people decide what they want to do themselves and what they want to hire a professional to do for them, as well as expectations for the selection and cost of those professionals.
Retirement Horizons Curriculum
- Creating a Vision for Retirement
- Understanding Cash Flow in Retirement
- Understanding the Products Commonly Used in Retirement
- Put it In Writing
- It is a Taxing Situation!
- A Healthy Retirement
- Leaving a Legacy
- It is a Plan, Not a Portfolio
- Working with Professionals
- Question and Answer Panel
Retirement Horizons Fee
$350 per couple or $250 individual
Retirement Horizons Schedule
A six-hour session offered on select Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.